Jammy is professional communication specialist in Mombasa, founder of Life in Mombasa she has vast experience on Social Media marketing. She holds a Bachelors degree in Arts emphasis on Interpersonal communication from Metropolitan State University in Minnesota (USA). Jammy is experienced in understanding human interaction as well as creating a stronger relationship between consumers and companies.
The Man Rules
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down
Finally , the guys’ side of the story.
( I must admit, it’s pretty good.)
We always hear ” the rules”
From the female side….
Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules!
Please note.. these are all numbered “1 ”
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
( FIRST & FOREMOST RULE)
1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it down.
We need it up, you need it down.
You don’t hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports, It’s like the full moon
or the changing of the tides.
Let it be.
1.. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do.
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are.
Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something
Or tell us how you want it done.
If you already know best how to do it , just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s wrong.
We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle..
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine… Really .
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as Football
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this.
Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;
But did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.
Robert Wangila(Ken)-Laurent Boudouani(Fra)-Seoul 1988
Kenya Gold Medal Seoul 1988 olympics
How coast women treat their men vs luhyas part2
shandi best luhya impression
Kenya has wonderful food that has influence from the very diverse Kenyan culture.
Street food in Kenya is delicious,affordable,easily available
Here is a selection of videos by various bloggers who have sampled what Kenya has to offer.
1.Mark Wiens of http://migrationology.com
101 Things to Do in Nairobi http://migrationology.com/2011/01/thi… (Click HERE now!)
Nairobi is a fascinating city in the heart Kenya. Located in the highlands of the country, Nairobi enjoys a cool climate.
This video is a small Nairobi travel video documentary showing a few of the fun and entertaining things to do in Nairobi!
From riding an ostrich to eating Kenyan street food, Nairobi is a city that offers a piece of something for everyone!
Don’t miss out on these great things to do in Nairobi!
Kenyan Biryani in London
Azad Barbecue in Mombasa
One of the most popular eating joints in mombasa
Nyama Choma needs no explanation
And most popular snacks during ramadhan